Sunday, January 1, 2012

#5- Oh Joy

Judy at Patchwork Times has selected #5 for January's UFO challenge.  This is too sad - not a good start I am afraid. #5 Mending Fences (based on Trish Stuart's "UnderCover Strips" Bali booklet) on my list is my least favorite UFO.  Oh well. At least I will get it over with and out of the way.

The Mending Fences sample at Quilter's Dream in Colleyville where I took a class for the project was made with a Blueberry Bali Pop (I think - or at least something very similar).  When I went to purchase my supplies, the only Bali Pop left was Spumoni (I believe) and it is just not turning out as pretty as the other color scheme.

So, this is already proving to be a challenge to me! But I will press on and finish this project and hopefully, give it to someone who will appreciate it or at least get some use out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment